Customer Service Representative (CSR)
We are seeking a highly-driven, ethical, and organized insurance customer service representative to join our growing team in our Topeka office.
This individual will perform the essential functions of the position, which include supporting the service needs of clients and specific service responsibilities as assigned, and will meet service, and quality standards adopted by the agency.
- Prepare quotes and proposals for prospects
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual charges
- Help clients change policies as required
- Follow up with clients and agents on all applications, correspondence, claims, changes, and billing inquiries.
- Assist with applications
- Submit to eligible and appropriate carriers and follows up to ensure timely receipt of policies or quotations.
- Work with insurance company underwriter for policy correspondence
- Stay current with insurance industry products and changes.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Property & Casualty License is a plus but not necessary
- Prior customer service experience
- Experience with standard business applications including MS Office
- Experience with agency management software helpful
- Critical thinking, proactive attitude, and strong communication skills.
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving
Interested parties should email a letter of interest along with a resume to Matt Harmon (firstname.lastname@example.org)